register form

Cheap Commercial

Hey Derek

It's hard to know exactly what you want from your post. If you want, as you said (quote) but first i want to make just a php script that you can add or subtract varibles and still have it work for a register form (end quote) then you should start with that script and try and modify it and then ask about the specifics problems you run into.
You might look here for some ready-made registration scripts: [a href=\"http://www.phpfreaks.com/scripts/User_Authentication/16.php\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.phpfreaks.com/scripts/User_Authentication/16.php[/a]

I hope this helps.

[!--quoteo(post=367057:date=Apr 20 2006, 05:42 PM:name=Derek CC)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Derek CC @ Apr 20 2006, 05:42 PM) [snapback]367057[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
hey i have a site i would like to have a login database and such

but first i want to make just a php script that you can add or subtract varibles and still have it work for a register form

Like for Name Email Birthday .ect

and have it sent to a .txt file or email

any help with that??
[/quote]

You can have a form embedded in an html page that does other things. In other words, this is a common aspect of html. What drives the form processing is the target of the form if/when it's submitted.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.