Link to Blank Image

phpbeginner

I am trying to link to a "No Photo Available" image if no file is uploaded ( rather than having a blank space ). I just can't seem to get it to work.

The code is

[!--coloro:#FF0000--][span style=\"color:#FF0000\"][!--/coloro--]} else {
$profile[$key]["image"] = "";
}[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

Right now this just shows a blank area with no borders and I would like to link to an image file which I have made.

Thanks in Advance

[!--quoteo(post=367449:date=Apr 22 2006, 09:18 AM:name=wildteen88)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(wildteen88 @ Apr 22 2006, 09:18 AM) [snapback]367449[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
If you want an image to display tnen placed the path of the image in side the " marks like so:

[code]$profile[$key]["image"] = "path/to/image/here.gif";[/code]
[/quote]

Thanks, I did do that originally, thats why I thought something I was missing. All I get is the path text displaying in the area now.

[!--coloro:#FF0000--][span style=\"color:#FF0000\"][!--/coloro--] /profile/uploads/nophoto.jpg [!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.