please please can someone help me

jasonc

please could someone take a look at this and let me know if they can help.

I wish to simply change the contents of a table that is within a frame, from another frame.

the left hand frame plays music and i wish for the track playing to be shown in a table that is in the right hand frame, but the right hand frame is made up of php files, using the include() inside the frame table.

i have been told to use this line that line, but none are getting results.

it has got to have something to do with my using php and including the pages from them.

thank you in advance for your help.

Jason

i have music playing in one frame and the other frame is where i want the track name, the music is continuos.

the main frame where they browse the pages is static until they click something so i need a way to update the table in this frame. DIV is the only way.

please read the rest of the post to find out more.

[!--quoteo(post=367830:date=Apr 24 2006, 02:44 AM:name=rab)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(rab @ Apr 24 2006, 02:44 AM) [snapback]367830[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
If you have mysql databases just make a tables and update it with what songs are playing. Then use a php file to retrive that data.
[/quote]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.