InvisionPowerBoard File Problem.

StormInk

I am having a problem when trying to upload a skin using IPB 2.0.X... I get the folling error:

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in *file* on line 749[/quote]

Here's the code of that section of the error:

[code]
    /*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
    // _EXTRACT INFO
    /*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

function _extract_xml_info( $content, $xml, $xmlarchive )
    {
        global $ibforums, $std, $DB;

$return = array();

//-------------------------------
        // Unpack the datafile
        //-------------------------------

$xml->xml_parse_document( $content );

if ( ! is_array( $xml->xml_array['infoexport']['infogroup']['info'][0]  ) )
        {
            $xml->xml_array['infoexport']['infogroup']['info'][0] = $xml->xml_array['infoexport']['infogroup']['info'];
        }

if ( is_array( $xml->xml_array['infoexport']['infogroup']['info'] )  )
        {
            foreach( $xml->xml_array['infoexport']['infogroup']['info'] as $idx => $entry )
            {
|||THIS IS 749|||            $return['set_author_email'] = $entry['set_author_email']['VALUE'];
                $return['set_author_name']  = $entry['set_author_name']['VALUE'];
                $return['set_author_url']   = $entry['set_author_url']['VALUE'];
            }
        }

return $return;
    }
[/code]

Do you know what might be wrong? Is something out of date with newer PHP versions?

When I removed a section of that code, this went away, but the same error came up on a line further down... So I thought maybe some of the language used was from and older PHP version.

Example:

In some of the files $_GET_HTTP_POST or something like that was used and someone told me I could shorten it to $_POST... Thought there might be another language error like that here aswell.

Thanks in advance for help. Please help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.