the place

Ninjakreborn

I know everything in web design has a place. there is one language I was wondering about.
xhtml is to create the page. Css is to style the page. Javascript is to add some special functions, and unique actions, php is to dramatize, and make the page dynamic, sql(variations) are to database a website when needed. and add database. IN the general scope of things what would xml be used for. What purposes does it serve, I know at w3 it states it works with the other langues, so I can use Xhtml, css, Php, Sql, javascript, and still have a fundamental purpose for xml to work with all of those, so what would that purpose be and what would be the reason for xml.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.