Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thewooleymammoth

alright its up

why are you putting your e-mail right above the comments????????

once again, way to many ads, use ONE

your homepage really need some work. you should have like a "whats new", "top games", "under $20". like a normal homepage.

also, i read a few of your reviews...

NEVER use first person with those reviews, it makes it sound like its your personal opinion, adn even though thats pretty much what it is, people won'

t buy it because YOU like, they'll buy it because "PEOPLE" like it

I like it, but seems like a empty boring place...

change the background, makes the visitors depressed.

i see you are using php.

in the web page code, are you ever using

"<?php include ("filename.php")?>

?????????????

oh, yes i am

im working on creating a background with multiple vg characters but im having trouble making it flow with the site, so hopefully by the end of the week it will be good

im working on creating a background with multiple vg characters but im having trouble making it flow with the site, so hopefully by the end of the week it will be good

i just downloaded a background image from site who said they had a bunch of free ones. what do you think of it?

i dont remember, i just typed in google "free background images webmaster" or something like that. ill try and find it again for you

you;re comment system... its got some bugs...you really need it to wrap text... do you have a way of banning ip's???...those are two really important things....

also, its looks like the comments are floating around.... create 2 columns, put a google ad or something in one, and comments in the other.

banning ip's doesnt do much you can change it pretty easily, and im still working on the comment system, ill get some more formatting into it

well it does do something. its requires them to take those extra few minutes to do it. which add up over time. its better than having no anti-spam feaures at all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.