Ideas for my site

shlumph

Hey guys,

Looks like a nice forum.  I think I'll enjoy my stay here, as I'm into programming and web development  ;D

I'll start my first post with a site I made.

What do you think of my site? I used CSS, PHP, MySQL and very little JavaScript.

http://www.robsconfessions.com

Any ideas to make a user to want to come to it? 

How about the design of it.. what would you think I could change to make look better? 

Also, are there any features I could add on that could make my site more popular?

What is suggested to make people like it more, and want to come back to it?

Any ideas to make a user to want to come to it?
Not talk about killing people! ;D

I think that a faded graphic on the bottom right of the main body would add some depth/character to the page... also maybe do something with the footer... like you have with the header.

It is an interesting concept though..

I think alittle more content about what your site is about would be good... sort of a disclaimer yet informative... would help with indexing... submit the site to google... that would help.

Looks good.

Jos.

Originally I wanted it to be a bit depressing, because it's about other people's confessions.  I didn't know it was that depressing though.  I will take in consideration everyones suggestions.  :)

I'll have to work on making some glossy, colorful, web 2.0ish accents.

Thanks for you guys's help, and merry christmas!  ;D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.