New to PHP Need Help

chele

Hi I am new to PHP and I have my site built but....I need to add a payment module and I dont have the first clue where and how to put it...Can someone please explain in idiot terms how to do so....I am totally frustrated and the place I got my site hosted told me they would do it for another $50 so unless I want to fork out more money I need to learn to do it myself....Went to the program people that my site is and they say they cant help me because it is not a standard module for their program...So I really hope someone can help me before I get any greyer than I already am due to this website.....Thank you in advance, Michele

You haven't told us nothing about the module that you are using - Payment gateways usualy supply detailed documentation on how to use their systems and integrate them with your sites. Such documentation should be found on the companies website.

If you had your current site built for you, and you have no idea how it all works I think you are going to have a hard time integrating it all yourself, its probably going to be a lot easier to let your developers sort it out.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.