[SOLVED] Image Software.

Trium918

I am looking for a software that I can use to change the color of another image. I would like to

change the attached image to the following color: #3C7FAF and the outer line to #ADD8E6. I prefer an open source software and

it must be an easy to use software. Thanks in advance!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Corel Paint Shop Prox XI

89 dollars.

It does almost everything photoshop does, but is cheaper. It has a color picker that includes the six # (css color). - I use this feature more than the software itself.

I know it's not free, but sometimes putting a bit of money out is worth a lot in the long run.

Corel Paint Shop Prox XI

89 dollars.

It does almost everything photoshop does, but is cheaper. It has a color picker that includes the six # (css color). - I use this feature more than the software itself.

I know it's not free, but sometimes putting a bit of money out is worth a lot in the long run.

GIMP

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.