<td width="30%" align="center" class="header">Team Name</td>
        <td width="40%" align="center" class="header">Members</td>
        <td width="20$" align="center" class="header">Accept</td>
        <td width="10%" align="center" class="header">Delete</td>
      </tr>
      <?php $query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM $dbname.request_stable");
      while($row = mysql_fetch_array($query)) {
        if($_GET['accept'] == "true") {
          mysql_query("UPDATE $dbname.request_stable SET accepted = 'yes' WHERE id = ".$_POST['id']."");
        }
      ?>
      <tr>
        <td class="row2"><?=$row['group_name']?></td>
        <td class="row2"><strong><?=$row['leader']?></strong><br /><?=$row['members']?></td>
        <td align="center" class="row2"><input type="hidden" name="id" value="<?=$row['id']?>" />
        <?php if($row['accepted'] == "no") { ?>Not Appepted<br />
                [ <a href="?do=interactive_requests_stable&accept=true">Accept</a> ]
        <?php } else { ?>Accepted<?php } ?>
        </td>
        <td align="center" class="row2"><input type="checkbox" name="delete[]" value="<?=$row['id']?>" /></td>
      </tr>
      <?php } ?>
    </table>
    <div align="right">
        <input type="submit" name="delete_stable" value="Delete Selected" class="button" /></div>
    </form>[/code]

That produces a table that grabs some details from the DB. In the DB, their is a table called 'accepted' and can have the value of 'yes' or 'no'. When set to 'no', it says [b]Not Accepted [ Accept ][/b] and when set to 'yes' it says [b]Accepted[/b].

I want it so when you click [b][ Accept ][/b], it updates the DB status to 'yes' from 'no'. I thought putting a hidden input with the row id as the value, then using $_POST['id'] in the mysql query might get it to set the selected row to update, but nothing happens when I click it.

Hope I make sense, I never seem to think I do when I ask for help here.

Thanks for taking the time to look and I hope to hear from you soon.

Chris.

The reason why it aint working is becuase you are using a link and so the form isn't being submitted and so no $_POST array is created. What you will want to is put id into the link like so:
[code]<a href="?do=interactive_requests_stable&accept=true&id=<?=$row['id']?>">Accept</a>[/code]
Then change $_POSt['id'] in your SQL Quuery to $_GET['id'] so you SQL Query will be like so:
[code]mysql_query("UPDATE $dbname.request_stable SET accepted = 'yes' WHERE id = ".$_GET['id']."");[/code]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.