Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jnojr

Problem with PHP logging errors

I'm trying to get phpBugTracker working. When I fill in the info about the database and hit "Test Database Connection", I get a blank screen. So, I'm trying to get some kind of error logs to give me some clue as to what's happening, but I'm having zero luck with that. I've tried display_errors = On I've tried log_errors = On I've tried error_log = /var/log/php.log I've tried error_log = syslog Nothing is being returned in either the error_log nor /var/log/php.log I'm stumped!

When you apply any changes to your php.ini file make sure you are restarting the server in order for the new settings to be applied.

[!--quoteo(post=368909:date=Apr 26 2006, 10:28 AM:name=wildteen88)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(wildteen88 @ Apr 26 2006, 10:28 AM) [snapback]368909[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
When you apply any changes to your php.ini file make sure you are restarting the server in order for the new settings to be applied.[/quote]

I am... :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.