Anyone else excited for KDE 4?

emehrkay

I am.

What distro will you run it with if you get it?

I'm a Linux novice, so im thinking about either Kubuntu or Suse. I definitely want to make the switch from Windows though, so I'm going to ween myself off with this KDE release.

3y3 c4ndi ftw!

Dont lock this thread neal

I am.

I have a countdown timer on my blog, wrote an article on it last night, and have been reading every KDE 4 document I can get my hands on. And I don't even use KDE. :)

What distro will you run it with if you get it?

I'm a Gentooer, but KDE takes ages to compile on a laptop, and it's going to be a while before it makes its way into the package repository. I'll probably just find a livecd with it on it.

Dont lock this thread neal

Oh, come on... am I that bad?! :P

For those of you who are dying to try it, but don't want to go through all the trouble of downloading packages, etc., there is an OpenSuSE LiveCD for i686 here, with links both to the actual ISO and a torrent. (Be a good netizen and use the torrent.)

i got it last night. used the http though :( lol

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.