#1 Leathal

Leathal
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:19 PM

Is it possible to do the following in PHP :

<bgsound src="sv/inject.wav" loop="1">

I need to be able to play this sound file at the beginning of my page however when I add this line before the PHP code the page table gets all screwed up. :(

So I have been looking for a script which will allow me to do the exact same thing but in PHP.

Thanks
Leathal

#2 ober

ober
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 5,337 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:04 PM

PHP is a SERVER SIDE SCRIPTING LANGUAGE. That means that any sound you want to play, or layout problems you may have must be handled by either HTML, CSS, or Javascript.

Info: PHP Manual

#3 Leathal

Leathal
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:44 PM

Okay let me simplify this a little. I am running VBulletin 3.5.x which is written entirely out of PHP, and some XML. I am looking for away to add the above HTML into the vbull index.php file or if there is a converstion from the HTML command I gave to PHP that would be cool too.

Leathal

#4 trq

trq
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 31,041 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 03:47 PM

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]I am looking for away to add the above HTML into the vbull index.php file or if there is a converstion from the HTML command I gave to PHP that would be cool too.
[/quote]
echo '<bgsound src="sv/inject.wav" loop="1">';
But its not going to make any difference, its all outputted as html in the end. Your problem is with your markup, not php.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users