1 reply to this topic

#1 Fnarkje

Fnarkje
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:13 PM

Hi there,
I hope there is anyone who can help me with a problem i am completely stuck with:
My mum is a professional singingteacher and trying to help her out I agreed on fixing her a website for her singing-studio (me and my big mouth), unfortunately I got totally stuck on the navigation bar. I got the site to open with some fancy flash stuff and when the main page loads I wanted to have a menu-bar at the top from which you can navigate throughout the website. The problem is now, when clicking the buttons... nothing happens! And i have no clue where i should point the links to and where in the php-script i must type this. Basically, i am stuck, and i hope anyone can point me in the right direction so i can get this page to function as it should.

The above might sound a bit unclear: i have uploaded the not-so-correct-working-page and if anyone would take the effort to look at it and maybe come up with some ideas: thanks a million! (the site is in dutch but i hope that won't be a problem...)
The address is: www.annemiekmaissan.nl

thanks again!

#2 Dobakat

Dobakat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 12:27 AM

Make you the address on each link corresponds to the name of the page you want to link it to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users