website builder for php

vpulipati

I'm looking for recommendations for a good website builder using php. I want to build a professional looking website for my business, and would like to use open source tools for obvious reasons. The tool must be very simple to use, and offer a lot of templates that allow me to just fill in the content without any coding. And, I should be able to create drop-down menus on mouseover, again without coding. The site is mostly content based and fairly simple for now, but would include a bunch of forms in future and I plan to have a php developer doing that stuff then.

I will appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance

Thanks for the response. Are they like engines that need to be installed on the server? I'm planning to host my site with companies like 1and1, godaddy etc. Not sure if they support these engines. I guess I want to be able to make php package and push it to hosting servers.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.