Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

corillo181

looping threw pages

can any one give me a tip on how to mahe pages numbers.. homm let me try to make it clearer..

lets say i got 12 pictures and i'm lopping thme threw tables.. and i only want 6 of them to show and them in the next page are the other 6 pictures..? any tutorial around here that teach me that.. or give me a clue to go on..

it's called pagination. there is a tutorial on this site for pagination or do a google search "php pagination." it's actually a pretty easy thing to do the hardest part is finding out what that feature is called, lol.

:-D yeah i didn't even had a clue, but thanx i saw the one in here ima do it right now...

hey man you know wher ei can find a tutorial about having images in a direcory and calling them using mysql, becuase every tutorial i see it says is a bad idea to put images directly in to mysql, but i havent found a good tutorial that sow me how i can do what i just asked..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.