Cannot delete lines as displayed from flat file

ditusade

[!--quoteo(post=370199:date=Apr 30 2006, 09:43 PM:name=Ditusade)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ditusade @ Apr 30 2006, 09:43 PM) [snapback]370199[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I'll post more details below.[/quote]
Lots more would be good.

Below are more details about the issue:
I am trying to debug a script in PHP 5 (Windows XP,
Apache). It has the feature of displaying lines from a
flat file where individual lines can be deleted.
However, when clicking on delete, it doe snot delete
and I can't figure out why.

I cannot post the scipt written... goes in error everytime... anyone can help. Thanks again

The error when trying to post here is caused by the way this forum handles what it sees as file read/write operations. I *think* that if you post your script but with a space between the f and open/close/read/write in file commands, then it will be accepted here.

Also - do you get any error messages when running your script? Are the file permissions set properly for you to (re)write the changed version of the file?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.