My written script failed to validate my opt-in form,please advice,thanks.

moneytree

Hi phpQuestioner30,TheNuQ,

Good day to you.

Many thanks for your advice to my queries over drop box advertisement's issue.

I have made some changes in index.php,now,the webform on the drop box advertisement is working as you can see it at www.moneymakeyourich.com .

But,it has another problem with the drop box advertisement as it didn't show the entire

" advertisement " which include the content of " promo info " and the webform ! It only display the webform ( first name,last name and email ) without the content of " promo info " which I type into it.

I have dicovered there's an error in index.php due to duplication of drop box advertisement's code.

If I removed these error's code,it'll show the entire advertisement in my homepage in IE7,but,the webform on it became failed to work !

The following is part of the code which I view my homepage in IE7 for your reference :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please see the attached code.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May I know what's wrong with it ? How to get it done by removing the error's code in order to have a display of entire advertisement and a working webform on the drop box advertisement.

Thank you for your time and effort in helping me.

Best regards

Manicui

• 2 weeks later...

Hi phpQuestioner30,

Good day to you.

Please advice me on the following script for stopping people from duplicate submission for the same opt-in.I got it from one of the web site which offer free script solution.

I had tried to insert the following script into the working webform code which you helped me in my last post,however,it failed to work. 

May I know is it the right one for stopping people from double opt-in for the same subscription ?

Step 1 : Cut and paste the below script into the <head> section of your page:

<script type="text/javascript">

/*

Block multiple form submission script- By JavaScriptKit.com

Visit http://www.javascriptkit.com for this script and more

This notice must stay intact for use

*/

//Enter error message to display if submit button has been pressed multiple times below.

//Delete below line if you don't want a message displayed:

var formerrormsg="You\'ve attempted to submit the form multiple times.\n Please reload page if you need to resubmit form."

function checksubmit(submitbtn){

submitbtn.form.submit()

checksubmit=blocksubmit

return false

}

function blocksubmit(){

if (typeof formerrormsg!="undefined")

alert(formerrormsg)

return false

}

</script>

Step 2: With the script installed, all that remains is modifying your submit button to include the portion in red below:

<form>

"

<input type="submit" value="Submit" onClick="return checksubmit(this)">

</form>

Many thanks for your time and effort in helping me.

Thank you.

Best regards

Manicui

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.