PHP and PDF Editable Forms

I have a client that is a termite inspector. He is out in the field all day doing inspections, and then he converts the reports to PDF files, uploads them to his server, where realtors can then search for them on his website. This is obviously a very tedious and time consuming task to do on a daily basis. He is wanting a way to be able to fill out the inspection directly on his pocket pc with a PDF form. From there he wants to be able to automatically upload it to the correct directory on his hosting space. He does around 10 inspections a day and this would save him a ton of time, but i have absolutely no idea where to begin!!

Any help would be greatly appeciated!! Would I just create an editable PDF form, and have some sort of script to go along with it? Obviously I do not know what I am talking about! Please help!!!

You can always subcontract the job to me. :-P I did this for one of my clients a couple of months back.

Basically, my client inputs all the info on a standard PHP/HTML form. Once he submits it, it generates a .PDF, the link, name, timestamp...etc is inputed into a MySQL table, and the link to that particular .PDF can be retrieved by going to a certain page of his website and clicking a link. It took a good while to get it working exactly the way I invisioned it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.