WiiCharged, Nintendo Wii/Ds Website..Rate?

A2xA

you've done a superb job with your site. Very, very good looking. I think it fits in with the Wii theme, light colours etc. One thing that could be adjusted is in the logo, the name WiiCharged is slightly difficult to read due to the reflection below it. Which is slightly too opaque. Also, the two arrows on the right hand side to show/hide the side bars could do with their function being explained. I found what they did by clicking on them.

A very decent site.  The clock is backwards . . . did you do that on purpose, or is it an error?  Any way, this is a site I think I would go to.  Coldkill is right about the logo.  Maybe fade the reflection and slant it a tad, almost like a shadow.  Just a suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say superb, but it's ok.

One thing I dislike is the body overlapping the top bar. Should be the other way around IMO.

Also (some old same old) you need more padding for text.

You mean the text rollovers?

I think there superb!!

How did you do them, Is that JavaScript or CSS effects?

I actually thought that menu was made in Flash at first, Very impressed!

http://www.dzinerstudio.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=eccb100bd264cac4f68d443b39e71a13&topic=121.0

You didnt make this design

Give credit to the author man.

Although the credit is at the bottom of the site, Jarose. hehe.

Credit to the author LUKE he didnt say anything about it in his post, come on msn, and he forgot to remove the copyright or w.e

What was the point of calling me Jarose?

http://www.dzinerstudio.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=eccb100bd264cac4f68d443b39e71a13&topic=121.0

Credit to the author LUKE he didnt say anything about it in his post, come on msn, and he forgot to remove the copyright or w.e

Umm I wasn't saying I designed it and thanks for understanding luke.  I didn't "Forget" To remove the copyright.  They designed the core look of the theme and I edited it.  So I still gave credit to the author by leaving the copyright except I edited it so I still Designed it...

Anyways... I Changed some things around.  And made a new logo  :P

Anything you guys think I could add?

Can't think of anything to add, looks great, but I'm curious...

How do the rollup menus on both the left and right side work? Is it done with css, javascript, ...? "Search", "Recent Posts". Thsi forum has it as well.

Umm I wasn't saying I designed it and thanks for understanding luke.  I didn't "Forget" To remove the copyright.  They designed the core look of the theme and I edited it.  So I still gave credit to the author by leaving the copyright except I edited it so I still Designed it...

Anyways... I Changed some things around.  And made a new logo  :P

Anything you guys think I could add?

You showed no sign of you making the site, you just provided a link saying this is your site, and we say you made it nice job. You could have said this is a SMF powered site, with the downloaded layout all credits to author... Then you can say you move things around which you did, and which I think is pretty nice. Good job bud, but next time people won't get the wrong idea, and won't react to this like I did if you did credit the author, and not leave it out of your post for us to find out. I know you didn't aim to do this, since the copyright is almost a little easy to find....

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.