Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A2xA

WiiCharged, Nintendo Wii/Ds Website..Rate?

You were right about the JS, I'll go find a few scripts.

Thanks. I just wish it weren't client-side  >:(

Damn, ran out of time to modify.

If you would be so kind, could you tell me if all the required code is viewable through speficially "source", or is in an included js file? It'd save me time :)

I'll try and find some.  I found a code like it, but not the exact thing. 

Really appreciate it. If you're wasting too much time don't worry about it, just post the closest thing you find, but otherwise, that's very considerate of you.  ;D

one thing i would say which is a problem is the fact that i have to scroll across (<--- ----> ) to view all of the content which is a real pain, and easily puts users off. I have a 17" monitor set at 1024x768 and viewing the site in IE7.

one thing i would say which is a problem is the fact that i have to scroll across (<--- ----> ) to view all of the content which is a real pain, and easily puts users off. I have a 17" monitor set at 1024x768 and viewing the site in IE7.

I have the specs or almost similiar, and the scroll is fine.. although i am on IE6

(how do I delete a post) ? ( posted regarding wrong topic)

I believe you can do that slidey thing with the JavaScript framework, mootools. If that's what you were asking about...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.