Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeffblochjr

MySQL Error

Can anyone tell me what these errors mean? This happens when I try to access a specific page on my site... however, it did NOT used to happen when this same site was hosted on a different server. Suggestions?

(To make this stuff not run off the screen, I substituted \"<A LOT OF NUMBERS AND LETTERS HERE>\" for a long string of numbers and letters.)

Warning: Failed opening \'loginform.php\' for inclusion (include_path=\'\') in /home/owedmone/public_html/phplib/local.php on line 60

Warning: Failed opening \'loginform.php\' for inclusion (include_path=\'\') in /home/owedmone/public_html/phplib/local.php on line 60

Database error: Invalid SQL: insert into active_sessions ( sid, name, val, changed ) values (\'67ecd788ed19c49493a8b61321ad2852\', \'my_sid\', \'bXlfc2lkOiR<A LOT OF NUMBERS AND LETTERS HERE>E0NzQ4MzY0Nyc7IA==\', \'20030124080754\')

MySQL Error: 1062 (Duplicate entry \'my_sid-67ecd788ed19c49493a8b61321ad2852\' for key 1)

Session halted.

The first error is a pure php error. It may be causing the sql error.

Check your local.php for the line saying include(\'loginform.php\'); (It should be line 60).

You should try and specify the correct path to loginform.php... and see if that solves the problem.

P.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.