Questions about website

Ninjakreborn

I have been studying on here alot, I learnt all the basics of php, and sql. i am ready to take everything I have learnt so far and turn it into my website.www.freelancebusinessman.com I am wanting some advice on a few things. I am going all out on this website, this will be what I put my money into advertising. I am going to start taking on new projects after the website is up and running. I have recently gotten into the idea of "website plans" and getting plans together before a website is made. Does anyone have any links to places that I can use to plan website construction. I am also wanting to create an initial form, and have a list of questions I want to ask at first to get basic information. Then I wanted to create a plan like a folder that says web plan, and has a few questions, and some information, then after I get that back I was going to create a website plan, and present it to the client with a nother list of preset questions, then from there recorrect the plan and start on the website. Or whatever else hte project was instead, then work on some type of process to make things go more smoothly during the planning phases, once I get planning phases.
Any ideas, feedback, or comments.

What are you ... like 10 years old? Look around. There's an entire Website Critique board where I know you've posted your site. There's a Resources thread at the top that has a lot of valuable information in it. As far as website planning, I'm not sure what you're getting at. Layouts? What's included in a normal website? I don't know if that stuff can be taught. You just have to think about how you want it to look and what content you will have. The rest just falls into place.

Normally that stuff comes in the form of some type of spec written by a client.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.