Problem with IPB mod

gman2

Hey guys,

I've moved my invision database to a new server, it's not corrupt and I've verified this. However when I load the index page, which is set to point to index.php?act=uportal I get the following;

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]IPB WARNING [2] mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given (Line: 1140 of /sources/action_public/uportal.php)

mySQL query error: SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT(t.tid)) as tcnt,
COUNT(DISTINCT(p.pid)) as pcnt FROM ibf_posts p, ibf_topics t WHERE
p.post_date > AND p.topic_id=t.tid

SQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND p.topic_id=t.tid' at line 3
SQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 02nd 2006f May 2006 10:49:26 AM[/quote]

Now I know this isn't a problem with the topics or posts as index.php?act=idx works perfectly, it however seems that the MySQL server is interpreting this code as wrong syntax. The MySQL version is: 4.1.18

Does anyone know how I could fix this? I really need this sorted so any help would be really gratefully received.

Posting about a third-party script AND bumping. Thread closed. If you want to post again, post in the 3rd party scripts board.

I suggest you contact IPB about the problem.