Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ahzulfi

ClipBucket - A Video Sharing Script

Hello,

there are many video sharing scripts available, but i have tried to make a lil bit unque video sharing script

http://clip-bucket.com/livedemo

for User

username :demo

password : demo

for admin

Username : admindemo

passowrd : admin1232

i have also made some themes, one is like Youtube

please tell me if you want my script to look more better, any suggestion will be appreciatable..

thanks & regards

Arslanhassan

Definitely get rid of the Youtube template, no one likes a copycat...especially something with absolutely no originality about it.

thank you for your comments  ;D, i dont want to copy youtube template, but our customers demand that thing.....

thank you all for viewing my script

regards

Arslan

nice site!

everything seems to be running smoothly,

I cant really even find where to change the

templates, but other than that everything

looks very well put together  ;)

the bottom list on the default template:

home | something | something

You shouldn't use "|" instead, use "border-left: 1px solid black; - so when you highlight over it, you shouldn't be able to highlight "|".

I installed clip bucket but When I go to the admin panel for the first time I get this

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.rastus/astarmathsandphysics/public_html/includes/classes/mysql_queries.class.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.rastus/astarmathsandphysics/public_html/includes/classes/user.class.php on line 93

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.rastus/astarmathsandphysics/public_html/includes/classes/user.class.php on line 97

What can I do?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.