Really Strange Error

ryanh_106

Hi, I have never seen anything like this before and dont understand what could be wrong.

I made a form that handles itself using the if(isset($_POST['submit'])) that has worked fine for a while. I have made a few changes lately which have resulted in it not finding the page when you press submit, despite the fact it was the page you just filled in! (review.php)

I just get a page cannot be displayed error, even though the address in the address bar is still review.php.

The only thing i can think of is it being something to do with me having 3 submit buttons on the form as the first one works (adds an item selected to a list) but the other two (submit the form and save for later) dont. However as far as I know this there should be no problem with doing this.

Any ideas would be great

Cheers

Ryan Heath

[!--quoteo(post=370841:date=May 3 2006, 05:33 PM:name=Ryan Heath)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ryan Heath @ May 3 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]370841[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hi, I have never seen anything like this before and dont understand what could be wrong.

I made a form that handles itself using the if(isset($_POST['submit'])) that has worked fine for a while. I have made a few changes lately which have resulted in it not finding the page when you press submit, despite the fact it was the page you just filled in! (review.php)

I just get a page cannot be displayed error, even though the address in the address bar is still review.php.

The only thing i can think of is it being something to do with me having 3 submit buttons on the form as the first one works (adds an item selected to a list) but the other two (submit the form and save for later) dont. However as far as I know this there should be no problem with doing this.

Any ideas would be great

Cheers

Ryan Heath
[/quote]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.