Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lordcupid

Help with PHP & MySql for PayPal

I need a script that will allow my customers to enter an item number (only) from a catalogue and then click on "Add to Cart" which takes them to PayPal's add to cart system.

I would like the script to read from a database (i.e. MySql, Excel or Text file).

Item Number: [____________] (Add to cart)
^ customer enters item number in a form field then click "add to cart button"

I have setup a MySql database with the following fields: "item_number", "item_name" & "item_amount" (not even 100% sure if i did it correct). I imported my items list into the database and it looks proper.

I am very new to MySql (took me 2 1/2 days to get my database to what it is now) and I'm worse with PHP scripts. Please help me.

If anyone can help, please email me at : thelordcupid@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

[!--quoteo(post=371596:date=May 5 2006, 11:27 AM:name=lordcupid)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(lordcupid @ May 5 2006, 11:27 AM) [snapback]371596[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I need a script that will allow my customers to enter an item number (only) from a catalogue and then click on "Add to Cart" which takes them to PayPal's add to cart system.

I would like the script to read from a database (i.e. MySql, Excel or Text file).
Item Number: [____________] (Add to cart)
^ customer enters item number in a form field then click "add to cart button"

I have setup a MySql database with the following fields: "item_number", "item_name" & "item_amount" (not even 100% sure if i did it correct). I imported my items list into the database and it looks proper.

I am very new to MySql (took me 2 1/2 days to get my database to what it is now) and I'm worse with PHP scripts. Please help me.

If anyone can help, please email me at : thelordcupid@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

Download the oscommerce package. It will give u a fair idea of what needs to be done.
oscommerce.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.