Need help badly

sghetti

Could someone please tell me what this means in PHPMyAdmin:

Error

The additional Features for working with linked Tables have been deactivated. To find out why click here.

And when I click on the word \"here\":

PMA Database ... not OK[ Documentation ]

General relation features Disabled

This seems to be part of a bigger problem. I can not modify my database at all through my site. I try to run a user registration script and it does not work.

I think the two problems are different. Is this a mysql server you setup yourself? When you first install mysql, it doesn\'t come with the tables that phpmyadmin use for special functions. If you look in the help when you clicked the CLICK HERE thing, it would give you what database and tables to create and what fields in the config.inc.php file to edit. But these are nothing to do with mysql running right, it\'s just additional functions that phpmyadmin add\'s.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.