Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angela

Need help

Here is piece of code:
[code]!empty($purpose) ? $mpurpose=" AND purposes = '".$purpose."'" : $mpurpose = "";
!empty($marstat) ? $mmarstat=" AND marstat = '".$marstat."'" : $mmarstat = "";[/code]

It gives search results from 2 selectboxes "purpose" and "marstat". How to change first line - that when only "purpose" is selected to see in search results for both values: "purpose" +(or) "marstat"?

I don't think your syntax is correct here, well, I have never seen ternary expressions written like that before...
[code]$mpurpose = (!empty($purpose)) ? " AND purposes = '".$purpose."'" : "";[/code]

[!--quoteo(post=372142:date=May 7 2006, 06:00 PM:name=SemiApocalyptic)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SemiApocalyptic @ May 7 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]372142[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I don't think your syntax is correct here, well, I have never seen ternary expressions written like that before...
[code]$mpurpose = (!empty($purpose)) ? " AND purposes = '".$purpose."'" : "";[/code]
[/quote]
Yes, it is correct it works, but i need help of person with knowledge of such things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.