Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lorian

Threw this together in Photoshop...

I just threw this together in Photoshop to be the home page for my server, tell me what you think :)

[a href=\"http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=layout5ud.jpg\" target=\"_blank\"][img src=\"http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5453/layout5ud.th.jpg\" border=\"0\" alt=\"IPB Image\" /][/a]

The question was "tell me what you think", hence the answer. If you were looking for ways in which it could be improved, you could have asked/explained. Maybe you want color, maybe not. Maybe you want images, maybe not, maybe you want ... how would I know?

Ok, how could I improve it? I don't know what kind of improvments I need, that's what I'm asking you.

there is nothing there. What you did does not require a photo editor. You could have done the same exact thing with just html/css and no images.

I know, I just wanted to do it in Photoshop first before I code it, it's easier to move stuff around.

[!--quoteo(post=372212:date=May 8 2006, 02:33 AM:name=Lorian)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lorian @ May 8 2006, 02:33 AM) [snapback]372212[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I know, I just wanted to do it in Photoshop first before I code it, it's easier to move stuff around.
[/quote]

Easier to move what around? The text? I think it needs some work. A small gradient and drop shadow (don't understand why you would have a drop shadow there) don't make the site very catchy. I think you need some color and a better header/logo. All you really have are a couple boxes and some text.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.