Threw this together in Photoshop...

Lorian

I just threw this together in Photoshop to be the home page for my server, tell me what you think :)

[a href=\"http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=layout5ud.jpg\" target=\"_blank\"][img src=\"http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5453/layout5ud.th.jpg\" border=\"0\" alt=\"IPB Image\" /][/a]

The question was "tell me what you think", hence the answer. If you were looking for ways in which it could be improved, you could have asked/explained. Maybe you want color, maybe not. Maybe you want images, maybe not, maybe you want ... how would I know?

[!--quoteo(post=372212:date=May 8 2006, 02:33 AM:name=Lorian)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lorian @ May 8 2006, 02:33 AM) [snapback]372212[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I know, I just wanted to do it in Photoshop first before I code it, it's easier to move stuff around.
[/quote]

Easier to move what around? The text? I think it needs some work. A small gradient and drop shadow (don't understand why you would have a drop shadow there) don't make the site very catchy. I think you need some color and a better header/logo. All you really have are a couple boxes and some text.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.