Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superpimp

PHP Proxy

I know websites that have proxies, most of them are PHP based.
Now, I was wondering, how do you do that? How does it go in is work?
I found source codes of proxies but they never worked, I could see parts of the source when running them so :s
Same thing goes for referer spoofers...

Could anyone explain me this?

I will allow answers to the proxy question, but any responses to referrer spoofing will be deleted.

You've been warned, superpimp.

[!--quoteo(post=372376:date=May 8 2006, 09:26 PM:name=ober)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ober @ May 8 2006, 09:26 PM) [snapback]372376[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I will allow answers to the proxy question, but any responses to referrer spoofing will be deleted.

You've been warned, superpimp.
[/quote]

ok, but that too is just a part of PHP, so...

It may be part of PHP, but it is the tool of phishers, and we won't allow posting of answers for that type of work on these forums.

[!--quoteo(post=372917:date=May 10 2006, 03:54 PM:name=ober)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ober @ May 10 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]372917[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
It may be part of PHP, but it is the tool of phishers, and we won't allow posting of answers for that type of work on these forums.
[/quote]

ohhh, ok :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.