PHP File Upload Help Needed.

nexus-cy

First of all I would like to greet everyone in the phpfreaks forum, this is my first post and i hope I am in the right place, if that should not be the case I do appologize.

Now down to my problem,

I have created a 3 step script which in...

step1 displays a html form for entering various data.

step2 enters this data into a mysql database, extracts the automatically assigned unique-id of the newly entered data from the database and creates a folder with the name of the extracted id, in which I want to upload images later (created folder has mode: 0777 set).

step3 displays a form with 6 file-upload fields that should send the selected image-files to a seperate script page in order to upload the selected image-files into the previously created folder.

steps 1 & 2 are working great, upto the point of uploading the image-files. I don't seem to get this part of my script to work (in fact i have no idea of how to write a script that can handle multiple uploads at the same time, rather than one by one) and need some help in finding a solution. The image folder is located two level above the folder where the script should run.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction to fixing my problem. If you should need more info please don't hesitate to let me know...

Thank you in advance for all the tips and help.

nexus-cy

If you do a search on either the Newbie or main PHP Help board, this question has been answered before. If you don't find an answer to your question, feel free to post again.

Thanks, and welcome to the forums!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.