Ottawa Senators All the way!!!

lead2gold

Ottawa is an excellent team, I will give you that - but right now, it looks like it might be San Jose and Edmonton. :)

I'm a Wings fan, and as such, was rather upset when they played like n00bs against Edmonton. But, hey, such is life.

Ottawa was burned on Saturday night *sniffs*
Buffalo has an unstoppable goalie. Even after 45 shots on him he can't let one slip by. However our ol'mighty (sarcasm) goalie lets in 3 goals on 16 shots. Once again Ottawa chokes in the playoffs due to goaltending.

I guess i'll cheer for Edmonton for the rest of the series since they are the only Canadian team left in the playoffs.

Baseball is ok.... i guess those things will never change... Canada will always prefer hockey more, while the US will always prefer anything "BUT" hockey more :).

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.