#1 JRS

JRS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:05 PM

Hello,

I have a strange problem - I'm trying to print a list of names about 200 names. The names
looks fine on screen - however, if I do a print, from the browser file print menu.

On 1 system - I get names from 1 - 66 being printed and stops
On 2nd system - 1 get names from 99 - being printed till the end 300.

The page is just tables with row and columns with text - no special graphics. Some table formatting is being done such as shading - other than that nothing special.

Would anyone have any idea - what might be happening and how I might be able to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance
JRS

#2 ober

ober
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 5,337 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:57 PM

That sounds like you either have a CSS print class that is hiding some of the records or a bad printer setting.

Post your code.

Info: PHP Manual

#3 JRS

JRS
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 03:43 PM

[!--quoteo(post=372701:date=May 9 2006, 02:57 PM:name=ober)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ober @ May 9 2006, 02:57 PM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
That sounds like you either have a CSS print class that is hiding some of the records or a bad printer setting.

Post your code.
[/quote]
Hi ober,
Thanks for your reply. It appears to work on another printer - so I suspect it might be a printer problem. Let me do further testing and if it appears to be PHP releated I will post the code. Don't want to take up your time with something that might not be PHP issue.
Thanks
JRS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users