Another Critique....

bbaker

I submitted a redesign of this site a while back & there was clearly a lot that need to be changed. I wasn't sure how I was going to layout my content...etc, etc.

well...I've redesigned my redeign! I've totally overhauled it and I think I have a winner! I've started working on the backend, but any more insight from other will be appreciated.

[a href=\"http://www.bakerdev.com/2006/\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.bakerdev.com/2006/[/a]

Hi,
I dont remember seeing your previous website - but yes, this one looks good. It is nice. A little dark for my liking - but is ok.

Your Blockquotes (from stop to error etc) are a little thick and dark. But the icons look nice.

A good start. It needs a few pages to see its flow and how the nav works.

rgds,
steve

I like it. It has some nice style. It's hard to say if the colors will get annoying though. It is nice to be different, just not sure in the long run about the color choice. I like how you put in examples of lists, headers, quotes, etc. Looks good, put together some more pages ad lets see where it goes with real content.

This is definately an upgrade from the old one. The old one was REALLY simple but I liked the design of that one too.

We definately need to see more content, but I do have one minor gripe about this one... in your main content where you show your sample lists, the aqua/green color in the numbers and letters is barely readable against the background.

I've modified the lists & definition lists to text as white & the arrows, numbers as blue

I may change the blockquotes as jcombs said....but I'm going to look at those a bit more before I jump it.

....any more thoughts are appreciated.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.