EasyPHP1.8

oops73

err... Nevermind... didn't realize EasyPHP was a complete package with all of that.

What address are you typing into your browser from the LAN? You should be using the IP of the computer with the webserver installed.

[!--quoteo(post=372989:date=May 10 2006, 12:32 PM:name=ober)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ober @ May 10 2006, 12:32 PM) [snapback]372989[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
err... Nevermind... didn't realize EasyPHP was a complete package with all of that.

What address are you typing into your browser from the LAN? You should be using the IP of the computer with the webserver installed.
[/quote]

since i have a www adress i want users to just write the address and woops they are on my site. when i open localhost it's no problem. but if i try to enter the site via another computer using my www address nothing happens. any idea?

[!--quoteo(post=373024:date=May 10 2006, 01:15 PM:name=ober)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ober @ May 10 2006, 01:15 PM) [snapback]373024[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Is the DNS server set to point to the computer that is running EasyPHP?? If you have a domain name, who does the hosting of that domain?
[/quote]

Im sure that the DNS server and hosting is out of the picture. 99% sure that its some configuration in easyphp1.8 thats ahve to be done. I had 1.7 before and there where no problem.

I love it when we get all the information up front. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":huh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"huh.gif\" /]

I suggest you read through the installation manual again.

[!--quoteo(post=373039:date=May 10 2006, 01:42 PM:name=ober)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ober @ May 10 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]373039[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I love it when we get all the information up front. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":huh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"huh.gif\" /]

I suggest you read through the installation manual again.
[/quote]

hey Einstein... what do you think i did...

Do you REALLY think it's a good idea to be sassy with an admin? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":wink:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

I have no idea what you've done or what you've attempted. If you listed the things you've done to troubleshoot the problem, we wouldn't be having this part of the conversation.

Besides, this is a third-party script problem, nothing to do with PHP. Thread MOVED.

[!--quoteo(post=373055:date=May 10 2006, 02:10 PM:name=ober)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ober @ May 10 2006, 02:10 PM) [snapback]373055[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Do you REALLY think it's a good idea to be sassy with an admin? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":wink:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

I have no idea what you've done or what you've attempted. If you listed the things you've done to troubleshoot the problem, we wouldn't be having this part of the conversation.

Besides, this is a third-party script problem, nothing to do with PHP. Thread MOVED.
[/quote]

.......admin......

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.