Critique A Web Critique Site!

spikeon

www.webcriticz.com is its name.

Helping people refine their websites is its game.

Please use every function it has to test, i will be reseting the mysql before the final release

do note, since it has to go to a different server, run a .exe, and then jump back to the server and upload the created file from the other server, the Add Site takes a while.  But not too long

I usually don't have that good of timing...

I do like the idea of the site though.  Wondering if it would be hard to pull people away from these forums though and go to your site and post reviews...

i fixed the login / register errors

i use phpthumb for resizing only, so full path disclosure is fine by me

upload.php took forever for test.com to load, try a site that you know better, like phpfreaks, or something.

i fixed the login / register errors

i use phpthumb for resizing only, so full path disclosure is fine by me

upload.php took forever for test.com to load, try a site that you know better, like phpfreaks, or something.

I just tried nittodreamteam.com, and it still takes for ever.

please try to USE the form to edit a site before telling me that you can do something.

sure you can see the form, but will it SUBMIT?

Well that's the whole point, yes you can edit sites by using that form. I wouldn't say I could edit a site using that form If I couldn't.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.