heeeellpp plz -- need help on phpinfo() function!

dutchmanx

I am having problems with the phpinfo() function. Links to the site with this code do not work, typing the address in makes my system instable, but every once in a while when I type it in and I am lucky I actually get to see it. Although that was a little while ago, I havent gotten lucky in a long time. If anybody has an answer for this i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for ur time.

The source code for the page is simply:

<html>

<body>

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

</body>

</html>

You do not need the HTML tags to view the phpinfo() information, you can just have it like this:

[php:1:b727575417]<?php

phpinfo();

?>[/php:1:b727575417]

Make sure the doc is in your htdocs folder and then just open it up by having this in your address bar:

http://localhost/test.php

If the filename is different just make the adjustments as necessary, if the page does not come up make sure that your Apache installation is working:

http://localhost/.

If nothing comes up then there is a problem with your installation. If Apache 2 is becoming unstable for u, try using Apache 1.3

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.