Why do I have a warrn %

In the forum, under my name, location etc... there is a small bar graph showing warn (%0) [][][][][]. No one else seems to have this, why do I?

Is it because I can be a little outspoken at times? Are the mods watching me? :)

Ah cool. So... we all have them, but can only see our own unless we are a mod etc. Cool. Bit paranoid.... never noticed it before. ( and I know I can get a little hot headed at times)

[!--quoteo(post=373148:date=May 10 2006, 06:14 PM:name=thorpe)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(thorpe @ May 10 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]373148[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Ah cool. So... we all have them, but can only see our own unless we are a mod etc. Cool. Bit paranoid.... never noticed it before. ( and I know I can get a little hot headed at times)
[/quote]

It's a mechanism for group moderation that can eventually lead to automatic banning. When we have trouble with someone we can as mods raise their warning level. If it gets to 100% the person gets a ban.

You can sleep easy, as your warn level is 0% -- you have never had a warning issued. When you do you recieve a PM, and the mod usually explains why they issued you the warning.

[!--quoteo(post=373148:date=May 11 2006, 02:14 AM:name=thorpe)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(thorpe @ May 11 2006, 02:14 AM) [snapback]373148[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]
You've never noticed it before as that feature was only switched on the other day...

I am responsible for the warn level. i enabled it to allow members to see what warning they were at, and you can click it to see your entire, lifetime, warn log. when warns were raised and why, and when they were lowered and why. Only an admin or moderator can see everyone elses, and you can only see your own. this was more to help you out, because some mods will warn you and not tell you what about. so now you can see what your doing wrong and fix it so you dont get in futher trouble.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.