hey

ramped-aids99

hey everyone i am entirely new to making my website and i dont know a thing about anything (except a tiny bit of html but not that much) and i really need help REALY BAD cuz i want to make a website where theres portal so people can put their flash animations on the site (sorta like ng) so if you have any answers please contact me here or my email address: guitarcrazy68@yahoo.com TY!

ramped-aids99, unfortenately no-one is able to tell you all of this in one post like you are asking - the subject is way too wide for that. You simply have to learn to fully handle html (or xhtml) first, then start your way with php - then move further into joining php and mysql database together to store data.
I suggest you start with your html page and then come back with specific php related questions as you are working your way to your goal. There is no magic trick, you just have to start learning, understanding, digging for solutions and DO the working.

[!--quoteo(post=373346:date=May 12 2006, 06:47 PM:name=alpine)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(alpine @ May 12 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]373346[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
ramped-aids99, unfortenately no-one is able to tell you all of this in one post like you are asking - the subject is way too wide for that. You simply have to learn to fully handle html (or xhtml) first, then start your way with php - then move further into joining php and mysql database together to store data.
I suggest you start with your html page and then come back with specific php related questions as you are working your way to your goal. There is no magic trick, you just have to start learning, understanding, digging for solutions and DO the working.
[/quote]wow thanx [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":unsure:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"unsure.gif\" /] um where can i learn it tho??

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.