New Framework - Feedback Appreciated

RDFrame

Hey guys,

I've been working on a new software framework for the past 8 months, and am finally coming close to completion. It's a fairly large system, and seeing as how I'm close to being done, I'm naturally at the point where I'm a little nervous and uncertain about it. I've been involved in the online software industry for well over 5 years, and have a good idea of how it all works. The framework can be used for any type of online system / control panel, is developed in PHP, and also has a large Windows application allowing you to easily manage and customize your online systems.

I've created a 23 minute video presentation, giving a preview of it. If you would like, you can download it at:
http;//www.rdframe.com/preview.wmv

The video isn't that great of quality, and my apoligies for being a little nervous, but it at least got the point across. I'd very much appreciate any feedback you're willing to provide, good or bad. Mods, if it all possible, it'd be very appreciated if you could show some leniency for this thread. I'm just a guy who's been working for 8 months without pay, and the more feedback I can get from this, the better.

If any of you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to e-mail me any time at matt@rdframe.com, or chat on Skype with the username "rdframe". Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,
Matt

Ok, that first attempt at a preview video was pretty pathetic, to say the least. Not sure what I was thinking when I made that video public. Anyway, I just finished a simple one page web site, which contains four small video previews covering the four major aspects of the framework. Check it out:
[a href=\"http://www.rdframe.com/\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.rdframe.com/[/a]

To be blunt, developers can every easily earn a good stream of recurring income from developing modules for the network. You get a 60% royalty every time anyone installs any module that you've developed, and assuming this works well, there'll be a huge number of people using the framework for their online systems.

If you're interested in developing modules for the framework, or have any questions at all, please let me know. Either through e-mail at [a href=\"mailto:matt@rdframe.com\"]matt@rdframe.com[/a], or Skype with the username "rdframe

Thanks,
Matt

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.