checkboxes

yanks6rule

I have a table that is populated from a MySQL database. The first column of this table is a checkbox that has the value remove[$guestID]. I am giving the user the opportunity to remove a guest they are no longer bringing or have to edit.

If you have 3 guests with the following guestIDs 3, 6, 15 and you wanted to remove guest 15 you could check the last checkbox and I would want to check to see if any of the three checkboxes are marked and if they are I would remove the guest by matching the guestID to the value in the checkbox.

Does this make sense or am I over thinking a simple problem. I can supply code that I have, I think I have to put this into an array but not sure how to check for the value being checked or not checked.

yes, it's shortened form of shiznit, as in, you are the shiznit! Which is an alternate way of saying sh*t. As in, you are the sh*t!, or, you are the man!

and come on, you can't be THAT (much) old(er).. Judging by posting styles on these forums, I'd say I'm probably one of the older people around here...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.