• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 trq

trq
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 31,041 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:29 AM

So... is this solved? It would have been so much easier if you'd posted the client code like I asked (10 posts ago).... anyway.

#22 mb81

mb81
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:55 AM

There wasn't client code, there was a fatal error due to a function not being defined.

I posted my server code...
I spoke in complete English sentences and actually used appropriate terms when I asked my question....
And I found in the PHP documentation that it behaved exactly the way it was supposed to.......

By the way, it's not "solved" per se, but I just extended one of the classes, even though it makes absolutely no sense to do it that way, it got rid of my issues.

#23 trq

trq
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 31,041 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:13 AM

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]There wasn't client code[/quote]
So... you didn't actually use these classes anywhere?
[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]even though it makes absolutely no sense to do it that way, it got rid of my issues[/quote]
Probably because your missing some OOP concepts. These can be quite hard to grasp at first and can seem a little alien. This site might be good for you though...

[a href=\"http://www.phppatterns.com\" target=\"_blank\"]phppatterns[/a]().

Its ugly, but well worth a visit.

#24 Guest_askjames01_*

Guest_askjames01_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2006 - 05:26 AM

I khow this was solved but i would like to thank [!--coloro:#CC6600--][span style=\"color:#CC6600\"][!--/coloro--]TOPLAY[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]
for the good links about PATTERNS...

thanks toplay... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/laugh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":laugh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"laugh.gif\" /]

cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users