PHP Drawing

archVille

Does anyone know how can i use some values (x,y,z) so to draw a cube ? I have the values written in a plain text .
Are there any useful tools for this ? I want to draw 3dimensional object having these values (including laso height of x , height of y , height of z) .
Any help appreciated...

• 2 weeks later...
[!--quoteo(post=374058:date=May 15 2006, 02:36 PM:name=michaellunsford)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(michaellunsford @ May 15 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]374058[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
sounds like a class project.

you'll have to do the math, but you can draw lines using imageline();

[a href=\"http://us3.php.net/imageline\" target=\"_blank\"]http://us3.php.net/imageline[/a]
[/quote]

I am ok with IMageLine and 2D graphics , this is easy .
The problem is when i want to convert coordinates like (x,y,z) to 3d environment.
IS there any relational tool or something like that that take as values 3 dimensions and turns into a 3d shape (cube something) ??????????
Thanx anyway.... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":wink:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.