how can i display images from DB

I am a newbie to php and mysql. i have a questions.

What's the best way to save images to my database and display them into my php page. I created a page www.it2o.com/nadir4, and there are articles that display images within them, so how can i save my images through an upload form, then post them to the database and from there display them into the page? . I created an upload page www.it2o.com/nadir4/upload_info.html
Thanks alot...your help is appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
[!--quoteo(post=374294:date=May 16 2006, 10:42 AM:name=moberemk)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(moberemk @ May 16 2006, 10:42 AM) [snapback]374294[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Yes. However, there is a way to store files into the database; I just don't know how, and Dreamweaver can't do it.
[/quote]

Just like pictures - you store references to files in your database. Unless you want to use a memo field to store large blocks of information.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.