#1 web2000

web2000
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 04:07 PM

Hi,

On an editable form, when the user clicks on the submit button i want it to validate a label on another form and display the error on the form that has just been submitted.

I am using Codecharge studio 3.1

Is this possible? I have got the following code but am having no luck

If anyone knows of any alternative code please help

Thank you very much

global $shoppingcart;  
    global $NewRecord1;  

if (CCStrLen($NewRecord1->total->GetText()) && $NewRecord1->total->GetValue() < 250) {  
        $shoppingcart->Errors->addError("Im sorry, but it has to be more than 250");  
    };

#2 trq

trq
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 31,041 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 04:41 PM

Sorry... your going to need to be more specific, supply more detail. You might also need to explain some of what this code actually does. Your using non standard object, how are we meant to know what they do?

#3 web2000

web2000
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:36 AM

[!--quoteo(post=374334:date=May 16 2006, 11:41 AM:name=thorpe)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(thorpe @ May 16 2006, 11:41 AM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Sorry... your going to need to be more specific, supply more detail. You might also need to explain some of what this code actually does. Your using non standard object, how are we meant to know what they do?
[/quote]

Hi,

I am trying to validate a label on a form, so that if the number is less than £250 it will give an error and wont continue submitting the form.

Its validation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users