"My Posts/Topics"

I always think this about a lot of websites as it is something I always ensure is on any forum I create.

How about in the top bar where we have "Show unread posts since last visit" we also have a "show your posts/topics" so at one click I can go luck at my threads as that is what most people want to do when they come here is to see their own threads.

Admittedly the "Show new replies" shows you any new replies, but what if there haven't been any for a few days or you cleared your cookies, the only way I know od to find your own posts is to search for your username or to click it in the bottom "whos online" then click find all posts by user.

It seems like it would be a simple thing to put on and infinitely useful.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.