Form Help

mtsi

Where to start?

I modified and exiting shopping cart which consists of data being posted from one form to another. I have added a field named price each and the customer is supposed to input there own number in this field which then gets posted to the final thanks page with an email being sent. The field works but not when more than one item is selected the field duplicates the last value entered in the field for each item, ie.. if price each is 2.00 it duplicates 2.00 in every field even if 1.50 was entered on a different item.

What am I missing currently the field has a name of 'each' which is causing the duplication because if passes the value for 'each' to everyline instead of the unique 'each' field I am looking to have. How do I add this text field but make the 'value' unique so it can be passed on uniquely ?

Thanks,

mtsi

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.