How to keep Twitter API session alive after logging through Facebook api

php_lover

the two different  api code for facebook, google + and twitter  is located in three respective different folders , facebook folder for the facebook api , twitter folder for twitter and google_plus.. The thing is , I'm trying to make people be able to log through Twitter and access the application .. and give them the option to also logon through Facebook after logging through Twitter and keep the twitter-based data after they logged through Facebook , I would basically like them to be able to view both their twitter and facebook feeds and other data mixed together at the same time ... I tried to implement sessions , but it looks like if they log through Facebook after logging through twitter first , the Twitter session variable content become NULL and only facebook session data is displayed .. How can I manipulate the sessions so that twitter session data can be kept when a user log through facebook as well ?

Below is what I did to test the data ..

session_set_cookie_params('3600');
session_start();
require('../database/connection.php');
require_once('../twitter/twitteroauth/twitteroauth.php');
require_once('../twitter/config.php');
include_once '../facebook/fbmain.php';

// Here I'll test the $_SESSION variable to see if twitter data is kept after a user logs through facebook as well .. but twitter data become NULL instead and the $_SESSION array only show facebook data .. How can I make twitter session data STAY after someone logs through facebook as well ?

var_dump($_SESSION); var_dump(session_id());  // twitter session data gets overriden by facebook data although the variable names are different ..
/* If access tokens are not available redirect to connect page. */

if (empty($_SESSION['facebook_id']) && (empty($_SESSION['access_token']['oauth_token']) || empty($_SESSION['access_token']['oauth_token_secret']))) {
header('Location: ./clearsessions.php');
}
else {
/* Get user access tokens out of the session. */
$access_token = $_SESSION['access_token'];

/* Create a TwitterOauth object with consumer/user tokens. */
$connection = new TwitterOAuth(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET, $access_token['oauth_token'], $access_token['oauth_token_secret']);

/* If method is set change API call made. Test is called by default. */
$content = $connection->get('account/verify_credentials');
$json = json_encode($content);
$data = json_decode($json,true);
$screen_name = $data["screen_name"];
$name = $data["name"];
$image_url = $data['profile_image_url'];
$_SESSION['screen_name'] = $screen_name;
$_SESSION['image_url'] = $image_url;
$query = "SELECT * FROM Users WHERE username ='$screen_name'";
$result = mysql_query($query);
$result_count = mysql_num_rows($result);
if($result_count == 0) {
$insert = "INSERT INTO Users(username) VALUES('$screen_name')";
$result_insert = mysql_query($insert);
}

}

if(isset($_SESSION['oauth_token']) && isset($_SESSION['oauth_token_secret']) && isset($_SESSION['facebook_id'])){

$user = $_SESSION['facebook_id'];

}

?>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.